Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday

I started the day with a great walk at Peace Valley Park, six-plus miles, with a wonderful friend and Bernie. We went early but it was still hot once we got through the woods and into the sun. Thankfully we started as early as we did.

I did my Sunday food prep...cutting carrots and making five single-serve baggies with a tablespoon of hummus in little containers, rice cakes with a edge of laughing cow cheese in baggies, cantaloupe cut up and one cup in each baggie, and weighed out three ounces of turkey for my sandwiches. I, giving myself the tools...this makes it so easy to make my lunch  and snacks for the work day. And I have chicken breast cut up and in servings for dinner.

I'm actually excited to get up and weigh myself in the morning. I'm really hoping for a loss. But even if here isn't, I can't let it get me down. I have to keep the momentum.

And tomorrow, after Bernie's walk, I have a date with the treadmill to do a little running. I will add an extra quarter-mile of running. No worries about speed or time. Just run.

My numbers for the day...1247 calories, 153 protein, 89 carbs, 32 fat. Ratios were good...50%, 28%, 23%.

No comments:

Post a Comment