Monday, June 15, 2015

Boo-yah

Good number on the scale...at least lower than I was last week. And back at a significant number. Significant not because it's a nice round number, not because it's in a new decade, significant because it was my first goal at the gym, it was until two years when I hit 177, the lowest weight I had ever been at.

My food was spot on today. 1256 calories, 87 carbs, 26 fat and 159 protein.

I ran a quarter of a mile three times, with a quarter mile walking recovery in between. The first one was ok, the second one felt great, I struggled with the third but did it. I took the dog for a walk and then he,med and hawed about yoga, and finally knew that the mouth hunger might get the best of me, so changed out of sweaty clothes and went to a yoga class.

I won't expect anything on the scale tomorrow (bullshit...I can say i won't, but I will). I'm just excited about my mindset, more than anything else.

The way I feel tonight...I can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment