I'm now looking at 18 to 24 months of waiting. So rather than being in the nine- to 14-month wait range, I've taken two steps back. I'm back to 10 to 16 months.
I'm due to send my immigration paperwork back in March to be renewed. That would be the time to make a change. I now have to reconsider my stance on waiting for a 0- to 18-month-old, and figure out if I'm wanting to up that request to 0-24 months, or even 0-36.
It's certainly nice to have the time to save money and get ready, but this is ridiculous.
I guess this is the reason I don't rush to read the weekly updates on the day they're released, although I could have done without this on a Sunday night.
On to watch football. I'll think about this decision another day.