Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday morning musings about the last week

The snow is melted...it smells like spring even though it's still chilly enough for a hat and thin gloves on our walks. But these are a six days difference.





The time change didn't effect Bernie at all. He still woke up at 4am, one day at standard time, the next at daylights saving time. 4:00 on the clock, even though my body knew it was really 3. Why didn't his? My body certainly knew that 6 was 5 when my alarm went off on Monday.

I'm a little in love with one of Bernie's daycare teachers...mostly because of how much Bernie loves him (and how much he loves Bernie).

I ran my first 5k of the season. In 19 degrees. I paced a little over 11 minutes my first two miles, averaged 12 for the race and finished under 38. I can only get faster from there. My next race is at the end of the month.


I bought a new car! It should be in --and mine -- this coming week! More on that next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment