Saturday, January 3, 2015

#100daysto45

I will be 45 in 100 days. My goal is to be at goal weight by then. It hasn't been that hard to get the eating back under control. I'm like a child or a dog -- I really do crave routine. And even though I've been home all week, I've managed to create a routine with healthy habits.

This week has been my soft launch for 2015, I officially start in a challenge group on Monday. It will include shakeology every day and a strength training program, something I haven't managed to keep doing successfully or consistently since I left the ladies' gym.

I kicked off day 100 with a quick 1.5 mile walk with the dog and morning yoga with a girlfriend and feeling strong.

Namaste.

PS...The TLC-marathon of "My 600-Pound Life" has also been motivational.

1 comment:

  1. Dude...I always watch shows like that when I workout too-- they're DVR'ed, and I make sure I do my rowing, squats, and resistance bands while I watch. That motivates the HECK out of me! :-)

    ReplyDelete